Easter Canned Good Hunt
Canned Goods for “Easter Egg” Hunt
Our Children & Youth Religious Education program is collecting canned goods for our Annual Easter Canned Good Hunt from now, until Easter Day – April 16th.
Our Youth will hide the canned items we collect and children will go on an “egg hunt” after the Easter Service to find them. Children will trade their found cans for a special Easter surprise to take home!
A collection box is in the narthex. Food donations will be donated to the Highland Food Pantry. Your donations are most appreciated!
Canned Goods Requested:
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Canned and dried beans (pinto, navy, kidney, refried)
- Canned stew, chili, hearty soups and broth
- Cooking oil and olive oil
- Canned tomato products (whole, paste, spaghetti sauce)