Unleash your Creativity & Feed Your Soul
Originated by Seena Frost, SoulCollage® is a process for accessing your intuition and creating an incredible deck of cards with deep personal meaning that will help you with life’s questions and transitions.
A Time of Fun, Creativity, and Inspirational Renewal
- Have you lost touch with your life’s purpose?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with life’s stresses?
- Finding it hard to keep up in the information age?
- Does your life feel out of balance?
- Do you need a way to access your inner wisdom?
- Have you lost your capacity for creativity and fun?
- Do you need time to recharge?
JOIN US for a day of creative renewal in a relaxing rural environment.
FACILITATORS: Correna Ness & Ashley Ness
HOST: Unitarian Universalist Church of the Shenandoah Valley
6380 Valley Pike, Stephens City
DATE: Saturday, January 13, 2018
TIME: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
COST: $10/person includes all supplies
For reservations sign up in the UUCSV Narthex or contact Cory: firstname.lastname@example.org